Caregiver Subsidy Applications

Relative caregivers can now apply for a caregiver subsidy! Begin your application here.

Custodial Power of Attorney

Parents can share physical and legal custody of a child with a trusted friend or relative by using this form.  No court involvement necessary. 

Standby Guardianship- Designation

Parents can designate a trusted friend or relative to care for their child if they are unable to do so due to death or incapacity from a chronic illness or COVID-19.  No court involvement necessary until after parent dies or become incapacitated.